Electronic Professional Skin Needling
This gold award winning medical device delivers significant results in:
• Ageing and photo damaged skin
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Impaired texture and tone
• Acne Scarring
• Stretch Marks
How does micro-needling work?
Fine needles produce thousands of needle columns in the skin which stimulates a wound healing response in the epidermis and dermis to naturally regenerate and repair causing collagen remodelling and fibroblast proliferation. As well as none of the produced used contain parabens.
• Excellent Safety Profile
• Optimal dermal and epidermal stimulation.
• Rapid epidermal closure
• No heat or chemical irritation
• Suitable for all skin types
• Minimal discomfort and downtime
What results can be achieved?
• Significant increase in patient satisfaction with lines and wrinkles
• Laboratory investigations of the skin shows considerable increase in collagen and elastin deposition
• Reduction in the severity of acne scarring
• Improvement in the width and colouration of stretch marks
• Improved skin texture and pigmentation
Contraindications to having micro-needling
You cannot be treated if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, taking Roaccutane, have an impaired immune system, are allergic to the local anaesthetic Lidocaine, have a history of skin cancer, prone to keloid scars, are on anticoagulant therapy and have an active skin infection. Side effects
• Redness and swelling of the skin for approximately 48 hours
• Low risk of Bruising and infection
• Low risk of hyperpigmentation
How long will micro-needling take?
You will be with us for an hour and when you arrive we will apply local anaesthetic cream which stays on for 20-30 minutes. Treatment time is 15-30 minutes depending on the size of the area to be treated.
When will I see the results?
No client’s skin is the same and as such results and timescales can vary. After 1 week you will see an improvement in skin texture and tone. After 3 weeks you may start to see improvements in pigmentation and after 6 weeks improvements in fine lines, wrinkles and scarring.
Does micro-needling hurt?
Before treatment starts you will be numbed with topical local anaesthetic which will ensure that you remain comfortable throughout the treatment.
Why is EDS Rejuvenate better than other skin needling treatments?
It is carried out using the eDermastamp medical device which ensures quality and safety of treatment. The needles are German engineered and of the highest quality ensuring maximum efficacy and minimal downtime as they are specifically designed to cause minimal tissue trauma.
How many treatments do I need?
We recommend a course of three treatments 4 weeks apart.
What are the prices for micro-needling?
1 treatment at £199
Course of 3 treatments is £499
Contact us to book an appointment!